Sound restrictions on music concerts

How do you find out if a concert will be subject to sound restrictions?

Guns n Roses are playing at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium next year, but i don't want to go if it's subject to volume restrictions. Muse a few years back at the emirates was subject to this. How would i go about finding out this info?

Cheers in advance.

Guns n Roses are playing at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium next year, but i don't want to go if it's subject to volume restrictions. Muse a few years back at the emirates was subject to this. How would i go about finding out this info?

Cheers in advance.

Read the event licence.

Ask Haringey Council.They licence the venue. Here is the licence for Finsbury Park.

Read the event licence.
Ask Haringey Council.They licence the venue. Here is the licence for Finsbury Park.

Belta, cheers lads

Sound restrictions?

Another step towards San Angeles. Be Well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers in advance.

They're all subject to some kind of restriction these days.

I've seen several acts in the early 80s that left my ears ringing for days.

There'd be legal implications these days

Never heard of any sound restrictions at a gig like. Seems ridiculous.
Most outdoor gigs have a sound restriction - the level that they can't exceed.
If the repeater stacks are set correctly there's no need to be trying to break volume records for the sound to be good all over.

Last edited:
Stadium gigs are, without exception, dreadful.

Depends very much on where you are and how the sound is set up. The Rolling Stones at Murrayfield a couple of years back is either fantastic or shite. I was at the back and it was a wall of mush.

Cheers in advance.
Who's playing in the band?

Back