sorry if seb this is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

think sams a lass :)

@janey
The name Samantha was a clue and plays for Eastleigh I think so presumably known to SD?

Sam Hide on Twitter

Tin hat on and trying not to take away from gesture too much but obviously done in public view for "look at me" whereas maybe a direct message may have been another option and just keep it all private for the lass? Plus now he'll get people tweeting and tagging him no doubt over various situations?

Last edited by a moderator:
The name Samantha was a clue and plays for Eastleigh I think so presumably known to SD?

Sam Hide on Twitter

Tin hat on and trying not to take away from gesture too much but obviously done in public view for "look at me" whereas maybe a direct message may have been another option and just keep it all private for the lass? Plus now he'll get people tweeting and tagging him no doubt over various situations?
The thread goes on to explain why they couldn't DM each other...

Sam Hide on Twitter

Not going to bite...too much!

But stuff in the public is GOOD - as it spreads the word to these poor people going through whatever shit it is that, there is always someone for them to talk too.

The more in the public eye the better IMO.

The thread goes on to explain why they couldn't DM each other...
Reet post withdrawn but I'm still a twat of the highest order! ;)
Not going to bite...too much!

But stuff in the public is GOOD - as it spreads the word to these poor people going through whatever shit it is that, there is always someone for them to talk too.

The more in the public eye the better IMO.
Aye it has the positives but then he opens himself up to other non genuine stuff and then people may expect attention from people, not just SD etc and make shit up and then genuine people are within the ones seeking attention for the wrong reasons.

As has been said, he couldn't DM but I'll be a heartless twat again, how long would it take him to find out her phone number to send her a normal text her given she's an Eastleigh player ;)

Reet post withdrawn but I'm still a twat of the highest order! ;)

Aye it has the positives but then he opens himself up to other non genuine stuff and then people may expect attention from people, not just SD etc and make shit up and then genuine people are within the ones seeking attention for the wrong reasons.

As has been said, he couldn't DM but I'll be a heartless twat again, how long would it take him to find out her phone number to send her a normal text her given she's an Eastleigh player ;)

:lol: Negative Nelly! haha

:lol: Negative Nelly! haha
Not negative but thinking rather than his generous act may be used in a negative way by some people. What happens if people start to tag him with their bad stuff, possibly made up shit or vastly exagerated, Will he respond? If he does then he'll just get even more as that's how some people work sadly.

Example being I could say some shite like this

Sick of life as I can't get to Wembley and been games this season. At me lowest of low for months now n gonna miss buzz I need. If it wasn't for #SAFC, #Stewart Donald, #more SAFC related tags this season a probably wouldn't be here now anyway!

Not negative but thinking rather than his generous act may be used in a negative way by some people. What happens if people start to tag him with their bad stuff, possibly made up shit or vastly exagerated, Will he respond? If he does then he'll just get even more as that's how some people work sadly.

Example being I could say some shite like this

Sick of life as I can't get to Wembley and been games this season. At me lowest of low for months now n gonna miss buzz I need. If it wasn't for #SAFC, #Stewart Donald, #more SAFC related tags this season a probably wouldn't be here now anyway!
You ok hun?Inbox me

Sam Hide on Twitter

P.s can’t dm you as you don’t follow me thank you again x
Sam Hide on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back