Son wants me to play Minecraft with him

Rage

Winger
Hi

My son wants to play Minecraft with him, He is on Xbox, I can use Xbox or PC, Do I need to get gamepass (as he has) or can I just buy the game on its own? Is it easy to join each others game? (I've never played it) also are there any videos you can link me to learn the basics?

Anything else I should know?

Cheers

Hi

My son wants to play Minecraft with him, He is on Xbox, I can use Xbox or PC, Do I need to get gamepass (as he has) or can I just buy the game on its own? Is it easy to join each others game? (I've never played it) also are there any videos you can link me to learn the basics?

Cheers
Not sure about Xbox and pc, but I play with my lad on ps5 as we both have the game and a game pass.

There is tonnes of YouTube content from basic building tutorials through to huge builds.

Some of the mechanics are really good for automated doors, farming etc that I've used you tube for help with

Hi

Cheers
I play split screen with the boy - not just do that on Xbox?

Back