Something to happen tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Horswill was called upon to do his bit for the Lads and he was not found to be wanting. How many can say that?

Those of you who were not around at the time might not see that but I can tell you that to me he doesn't have to prove that he is Sunderland through and through. Like the rest of his team mates he deserves respect more so in these shit times.

All of them lads should never have to put their hand in their pocket to buy a pint in Sunderland. Or Shields.

Mickey Horswill was called upon to do his bit for the Lads and he was not found to be wanting. How many can say that?

Those of you who were not around at the time might not see that but I can tell you that to me he doesn't have to prove that he is Sunderland through and through. Like the rest of his team mates he deserves respect more so in these shit times.
None of the squad let anyone down, you had to be around to witness and feel it, a number are friends of mine and always had and always will have the club at heart.

Just driven past the AOL and the place looks dead. On a side note Mcgeady & Maguire filling there guts in McDonald's in full training gear this afternoon apparently.

Just been speaking to itk Tony in the kebab shop and he said we are planting new trees at the aol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back