Some idiots amongst our fans

couple of lads (one with baldy head and beard) kicked out of Wembley yesterday, starting arguments and fights with other fans, should be ashamed. Likewise a couple of lads scrapping at the bar at half time, all handbags but not nice to see.

Had a few words with couple of our young whipper snappers at final whistle. Pushed out in front of me at end of game which was no problem but they then decided to stand chatting on the steps so no one could get past. When I asked if they were moving I got gob full off them.
I got the come and watch us every week comment off them. I showed them my season ticket and offered to meet them for a drink next week in Rochdale which shut them up.

couple of lads (one with baldy head and beard) kicked out of Wembley yesterday, starting arguments and fights with other fans, should be ashamed. Likewise a couple of lads scrapping at the bar at half time, all handbags but not nice to see.
Did he sound southern? I think I may have been on the same train back with him.

Was the baldy head and beard a long ginger beard?

Yep, block 500 and something, I can’t remember , top tier we were in but the lad had a long gingerish beard. He got a smack in the chops from the lad he was shouting at

Yep, block 500 and something, I can’t remember , top tier we were in but the lad had a long gingerish beard. He got a smack in the chops from the lad he was shouting at

Oh well it was him and his mates who looked after me on the tube back to Kings Cross I think
Although one of them was rather amorous. Had to give him a slap. :lol:

Dont get these fans who stand down stairs drinking while the game is on. Went for a piss on about 25 minutes and there's three of them just standing drinking. What a waste, probably just got tickets to say they were there.
I f***ing hate that. Half time at the SoL and I'm like nah fuck that queue there's only 5 mins until the second half but theres loads of people stood there drinking a pint until the 60th minute :rolleyes:

Loudmouth 3 rows in front of me was on phone all through second half to various people as his mate had ‘kicked a black lad to fuck’, sounded like it was one of the servers inside the stadium.

Every team has “some idiots” amongst their fans. We aren’t the only ones and not sure why this keeps cropping up as a surprise to some people.

I witnessed fighting between our own fans at my first away game at Man City in 1989, so this isn’t a “modern football” problem either.

Back