SoL To Undergo Multi-Million-Pound Investment Programme

How many people will have been swayed to buy a season ticket due to them changing the pitch and upgrading the wifi and that do you reckon? I'm going for "none".

Pics showing the jet washing on the south and east stands got so far and they've either discovered it needs painting, or the jet wash has taken off the paint due to the force? Thoughts?

I'm not in that group by my thoughts are:

1) Some people will be moaning about it and trying to take the piss.
2) Some will accept, it is what it is, part of the job and the end-product will be the new paint, hence nothing to worry about.
How many people will have been swayed to buy a season ticket due to them changing the pitch and upgrading the wifi and that do you reckon? I'm going for "none".

Absolutely none at all, but we can't let that little fact get in the way of the doomsday brigade's moans!

I'm not in that group by my thoughts are:

1) Some people will be moaning about it and trying to take the piss.
2) Some will accept, it is what it is, part of the job and the end-product will be the new paint, hence nothing to worry about.

Absolutely none at all, but we can't let that little fact get in the way of the doomsday brigade's moans!
Nah I think it's simply showing a lack of planning and maintenance scheduling at the stadium to allow the infrastructure to get into such a state of disrepair.
I can't see why pointing that out is such a bad thing and why you'd get so exercised at people pointing it out?

Nah I think it's simply showing a lack of planning and maintenance scheduling at the stadium to allow the infrastructure to get into such a state of disrepair.
I can't see why pointing that out is such a bad thing and why you'd get so exercised at people pointing it out?

Because it's something that has been raised, so they've listened and they are acting. Don't see why it is a bad thing?

It's a good thing they've listened and been prompted to get things fixed, but still I think it's fair they take criticism that's allowed it to get into such a state.
The stadium has been in decline for a number of years. Ellis Short, Donald & Methven and the curret ownership are all partly responsible for not sorting it out sooner. This ownership are the only ones who have committed to a plan to address some of it.

The stadium has been in decline for a number of years. Ellis Short, Donald & Methven and the curret ownership are all partly responsible for not sorting it out sooner. This ownership are the only ones who have committed to a plan to address some of it.
Partly because they have been pushed into doing it by the fans forum.

Not sure and it's irrelevant to my point about being pushed into action.
Well it isn't is it? If the fans forum have drawn their attention to issues at the stadium and are now addressing them you must agree the system of having a fans forum is working to some degree? Fans let the club know about concerns and issues and then it's their job to address it. Exactly what's happened here.

Well it isn't is it? If the fans forum have drawn their attention to issues at the stadium and are now addressing them you must agree the system of having a fans forum is working to some degree? Fans let the club know about concerns and issues and then it's their job to address it. Exactly what's happened here.
So why should it take a fans forum to highlight issues to whoever the leadership is?

So why should it take a fans forum to highlight issues to whoever the leadership is?
So what's the point in the fans forum at all then? :lol: If that's the case they should know about every single concern in every single aspect of the club from top to bottom without any prior engagement with the fans. The fans forum is literally a waste of time with your logic. I wouldn't have a clue about half of the 'issues' with the stadium if it wasn't for reading it on here cos I don't walk into the ground and stare at the roof or try to get on the wi-fi network or check the back of my seat for bird shite.

So what's the point in the fans forum at all then? :lol: If that's the case they should know about every single concern in every single aspect of the club from top to bottom without any prior engagement with the fans. The fans forum is literally a waste of time with your logic. I wouldn't have a clue about half of the 'issues' with the stadium if it wasn't for reading it on here cos I don't walk into the ground and stare at the roof or try to get on the wi-fi network or check the back of my seat for bird shite.
So that's why a forum exists so issues can be collated from various sources and presented to the club. That in turn unearths other problems which have come to light when they've attempted to jet wash the fascias.
Not sure what you're driving at.

Back