Social Distance Gigging

Personally, I think it looks a bit crap and sounds way too much fart on for an enjoyable experience but fair play to the promoters here on achieving a world first...

Canny bit of exposure for Sam Fender anarl (also a bit crap but ya kna...)

Anyone here gan, or is going to another one?

Last edited:

It’s a shame cos I want it to work but it looked awful. I suppose it did work and it’ll appeal to people but as long as it’s like that I’m not bothering.

Just bought tickets for Doves next year, although I’m doubtful it’ll go ahead. I just can’t see how it’ll work in a small sweaty venue.
I’m missing gigs terribly. And especially any festivals this year.

Personally, I think it looks a bit crap and sounds way too much fart on for an enjoyable experience but fair play to the promoters here on achieving a world first...

I think it`s a good, innovative idea and probably the only way we`ll have live music for a while so hats off to the promoter for coming up with this. Seems to be a lot of haters (but a lot of praise too) which I think is very unfair. At least they are trying to do something positive and remember, a lot of people`s livelihoods in the music business is at stake so anything that helps is a good thing. Of course it`s not ideal but the best that we can hope for in the circumstances. I hope they put more bands on too.

Not my thing but it cant be any worse than the busy shed like arena gigs ?
2 % wanting to jump around and the rest moaning cos they cant see etc

played a outdoor one the other week in a pub car park ,plenty space and tables in the sun

canny day

Not my thing but it cant be any worse than the busy shed like arena gigs ?
2 % wanting to jump around and the rest moaning cos they cant see etc

played a outdoor one the other week in a pub car park ,plenty space and tables in the sun

canny day
Was turn on up my local last Friday. Lovely night, sat outside with a pint. Class.

Back