So whens everyone garn back to graft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never stopped, furloughed a load though - oiks not billable ATM so they can sit at home instead of affecting my bottom line

No idea yet. My furlough isn’t up until Wednesday and I’ve heard nowt from graft yet. Not going to contact them asking either.

Wonder how many companies are thinking we seem to be doing quite ok without a large proportion of our staff ?

All of them.

Cynic in me says furlough was invented to give people a bit of a financial buffer when some are inevitably let go in the coming weeks and months.

No idea yet. My furlough isn’t up until Wednesday and I’ve heard nowt from graft yet. Not going to contact them asking either.

what kind of attitude is that - we are all supposed to be pulling together to get the nation through this

what kind of attitude is that - we are all supposed to be pulling together to get the nation through this
I’m towing the government line. Stay home, protect the NHS, save lives. I’m not like you, wanting to get on a virus ridden jet just to get some better weather!

I’m towing the government line. Stay home, protect the NHS, save lives. I’m not like you, wanting to get on a virus ridden jet just to get some better weather!
:) i need to get back to france-- also need to pop round and see you both before i go though mate -- both of you stay safe

:lol:
:) i need to get back to france-- also need to pop round and see you both before i go though mate -- both of you stay safe
We think we’ve both had it mate. If I hadn’t been on the sick getting SSP with it, I’d have been furloughed earlier. Be good for you to visit the real riviera before you go back to that poxy one.

All of them.

Cynic in me says furlough was invented to give people a bit of a financial buffer when some are inevitably let go in the coming weeks and months.
I'll be owed 9 weeks redundancy pay if that happens. Furlough started 23rd March for 3 months so I'm sure i'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back