So then 2 games to go

Whatever division we are in next season I hope if we sign overseas pro who is definitely here for the whole season. All this chopping and changing rarely works out. If you look at Hastings first season he came with the mentality that he was at Durham for 6 months hard cricket uninterrupted. He wasn't outstanding but made a huge contribution to the club and you felt he wanted to be here.
Not having a pop at Handscomb but you get the feeling he stopped on in England to be on standby for the Aussies Ashes campaign.

Last edited:
Whatever division we are in next season I hope if we sign overseas pro who is definitely here for the whole season. All this chopping and changing rarely works out. If you look at Hastings first season he came with the mentality that he was at Durham for 6 months hard cricket uninterrupted. He wasn't outstanding but made a huge contribution to the club and you felt he wanted to be here.
Not having a pop at Handscomb but you get the feeling he stopped on in England to be on standby for the Aussies Ashes campaign.
Aus and NZ both free next summer from internationals. Bancroft or Latham for me.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I can see Sussex winning their last two games.Hopefully Modern can inspire Worcs against their neighbours.....and the rest is down to us!

Back