Snooker thread

A horrifically one sided match may be turning as Allen seems to have woken up and is staging a fightback :eek: ;):lol:

Can't wait to see my Ronnie the morra, whoever he's up against I hope he knacks them 😎♥️
Must say I'm liking Queenie Lyu, she's a very competent lady ref and she looks fabulous 😍

Last edited:
A horrifically one sided match may be turning as Allen seems to have woken up and is staging a fightback :eek: ;):lol:

Can't wait to see my Ronnie the morra, whoever he's up against I hope he knacks them 😎♥️
Must say I'm liking Queenie Lyu, she's a very competent lady ref and she looks fabulous 😍
Last time I saw Ronnie live was in Sunderland. Players always came out after their match to do autographs. There was loads of young lads buying his book at the event and he refused to come out to sign them. Says it all for me.

Last time I saw Ronnie live was in Sunderland. Players always came out after their match to do autographs. There was loads of young lads buying his book at the event and he refused to come out to sign them. Says it all for me.
I didn't know about that, mind he can be a dick at times (his mental health isn't the best tbf).
I've loved him since he started out, regardless of his obvious flaws.

Very rare you'll see him sign autographs or do selfies. Must be pretty tiresome to get recognised all the time. Probably thinks fuck it I'll sign nowt and not encourage them
I was watching an interview with him the other day, the bloke has serious anxiety, called it the "yips" and loads of folks / crowds generally scares the shit out of him.

I didn't know about that, mind he can be a dick at times (his mental health isn't the best tbf).
I've loved him since he started out, regardless of his obvious flaws.
Yeah. I agree he’s an amazing player. Best I’ve ever seen. Even his post match interviews and punditry just seem detrimental to the sport though.

There is no one, any player coming thru can’t play to the standard required that is the older players minimum level, you occasionally get a new face but they can’t sustain it and the old guard just keep consistently playing at the same level
Aye snooker is desperate for a Luke littler type to burst onto the scene

Back