Snooker thread

Yes watching it, pure class, there’s a huge opportunity in the bottom half for a low ranked player to get to the final here.

trump wins this, then probably ding next.
perry cant have any complaints about losing that, he had two gilt edged chances to win that last frame and fucked them up

perry missed frame ball and then trump cleared with a 60 odd with a black into the middle from its spot.

plays ding in the QF next, 2pm U.K. time tomorrow

Was beautiful to watch. Match has just finished, trump went 3-0 up playing like a billionaire, ding came back into it and the last two frames went scrappy. 5-3 win for Judd. He plays Barry Hawkins Saturday afternoon 2pm U.K. time, best of 11

Got to fancy the ace in the pack to beat the hawk.

Got to fancy the ace in the pack to beat the hawk.
The win today takes Hawkins back into the top 16. He was losing 4-0 the other night v Ryan Day and came back. Judd has the advantage as Barry has not been on the match table this week

don’t know if you saw the last frame but slow down the Cush from the middle pocket to the bottom right, the ball was rolling off.

nearly cost Judd a frame

How many do you think hel get

You watching the shootout next week I wasn't sure if that format would be enjoyable for you old buggers

Hard to say because your form could fall off a cliff at any moment. At the moment he has 3 I think (1 world, 1 masters and 1 uk championship) still fairly young so I’d expect him to get that up to 10. Not sure he’ll get quite as many triple crown wins as Ronnie/Hendry but could surpass them in ranking events

Hard to say because your form could fall off a cliff at any moment. At the moment he has 3 I think (1 world, 1 masters and 1 uk championship) still fairly young so I’d expect him to get that up to 10. Not sure he’ll get quite as many triple crown wins as Ronnie/Hendry but could surpass them in ranking events
I like the shootout for betting but shouldn't be a ranking event

Judd Trump v Barry Hawkins 2pm Eurosport best of 11

Tom Ford v Jack Lisowski 7pm Eurosport

potential for the two mates Judd and Jack in the final which they had a few weeks back which Judd won 9-6 iirc

im interested to see Ford though in a semi as I don’t think he has played in many

Judd Trump v Barry Hawkins 2pm Eurosport best of 11

Tom Ford v Jack Lisowski 7pm Eurosport

potential for the two mates Judd and Jack in the final which they had a few weeks back which Judd won 9-6 iirc

im interested to see Ford though in a semi as I don’t think he has played in many
He has a 7-0 record against lisowski too. Tho I think jack has gained confidence lately, always had the talent.

How many do you think hel get

You watching the shootout next week I wasn't sure if that format would be enjoyable for you old buggers
Yep he’s mopping up these minor events for fun, but when it comes to the 3 traditional major tournaments he for whatever reason doesn’t look the same force, he hasn’t won any of the last 5

Hawkins playing well and but for a huge fluke would have been 2-0 up. 3rd frame Hawkins leads by 50 with five reds left

2-1 to the hawk and he is in again in frame 4

hawkins 3-1 trump at the interval

5th frame has trump leading but barry at the table

4-1 to basil. Really playing well, good to see

barry playing really well. A nice 140 makes it 5-1. First to six

judd treats the viewer to a nice 131 making it 5-2

is the great comeback on? Another fantastic 125 by Judd and it’s 5-3 to the hawk

@jacko100 @redandwhiterob anyone about?

hawkins made a 140 to go 5-1 up then Judd replies with three consecutive tons to go 5-4. Outstanding play and Barry has done nothing wrong

Last edited:
Hawkins playing well and but for a huge fluke would have been 2-0 up. 3rd frame Hawkins leads by 50 with five reds left

2-1 to the hawk and he is in again in frame 4

hawkins 3-1 trump at the interval

5th frame has trump leading but barry at the table

4-1 to basil. Really playing well, good to see

barry playing really well. A nice 140 makes it 5-1. First to six

judd treats the viewer to a nice 131 making it 5-2

is the great comeback on? Another fantastic 125 by Judd and it’s 5-3 to the hawk

@jacko100 @redandwhiterob anyone about?

hawkins made a 140 to go 5-1 up then Judd replies with three consecutive tons to go 5-4. Outstanding play and Barry has done nothing wrong

Just stuck it on now mate

Back