Snooker thread

Think this will be a good final, hope Yan the Man wins but I think it will be Higgins 10-6.

Good time to be into snooker, perfect sport for during lockdown.

It's Higgins to lose for me today. Yan's a very good, capable player but he makes plenty of errors and Higgins has been punishing errors ruthlessly, the few Ronnie made on Friday and the many Gilbert made yesterday. Hoping be proven wrong. Should be a nice way to while away the day regardless.

Think this will be a good final, hope Yan the Man wins but I think it will be Higgins 10-6.

Good time to be into snooker, perfect sport for during lockdown.
Sucks not being able to play it. I’d normally play 3-4 times a week, managed one game since last March. Would love a game now 😥

Since making their debuts during the 1992/93 season either John Higgins, Mark WIlliams or Ronnie O Sullivan has reached the final of one of the triple crown major events in snooker.

Phenomenal that.

Last edited:
🤣

he gets bigger every time you see him, he’s almost cueing around himself these days. Looks so unhealthy.
I'm sure the likes of Judd and Ronnie swear by the impact of a healthy lifestyle on their snooker game. Maybe Selby too, though I might be making that up.

Having said that Higgins looks like he's one porked pie away from gout so maybe it doesn't matter so much.

Back