Snooker thread

Its opened it right up, I'd backed Kyren Wilson a few weeks ago and he's in Trumps section.

Going to have a bit on John Higgins as well he's played well this week seems to be coming into form and match sharp

I was going to take Trump as Skybet had a boost for him to win it at 5/2 then news broke about the daftie getting the virus. Agree it does open things up very nicely mind.

Fancy Selby for this. Wilson for some reason I don't see going the full distance. Robertson obviously another strong shout. Ronnie can either win or please let this be the tournament he gets pulled up about playing on when 100 points behind.

Whey they can learn about maths from snooker, cant they?

Bingham 4-1 up now. Will be a done deal by the time BBC coverage starts.
8 red and 7 blacks for Bingham...
...fucks sake I hit better than that on The Ivy pool table. Pots the white and no maximum.

Last edited:
Ding queing really well here, particularly in what I caught on the first frame. Ronnie's not had much of a look it. Could be a very good one if and when he perks up, though.

Sad to say it but Ding well and truly choked there. Quite a shame after all that hard work and brilliant play. Suppose Ronnie did alright. Thoroughly enjoyed that all told good match.

Ding is a great technical snooker player, but as Ronnie commented in a podcast with Hendry a while back he seems to be just missing something mentally to achieve his full potential.

Back