snooker shoot out starts itv4 1145am thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

I enjoy this tournament which now carries ranking points

a total lottery, ten minute frames, crowd encouraged to have a shout at the players

Ps

not one person fancied playing me at snooker :cry:

Is it just 1 frame knockout?!
10 min frames with a shot clock, halving after five mins. Whoever leads after that, goes through. Open draw, no seeding

128 players entered but not o'sullivan as far as I know

Is it just 1 frame knockout?!
It sounds a bit naff tbh. I may have caught it on tv in past now you say how it works. Surprised it carries ranking points mind. What next ranking points for playing pool aswell?!
watched a bit of the pool last weekend, iirc selby plays a few pool tournaments when time allows.

this tournament is a bit of fun really, but I think that Barry hearn, was trying to force the top lads to enter with ranking points. Most of them are but not Ronnie

I see the winner of the seniors world champ gets an invite to qualify for the world champs this year. Hendry has entered the seniors comp now

watched a bit of the pool last weekend, iirc selby plays a few pool tournaments when time allows.

this tournament is a bit of fun really, but I think that Barry hearn, was trying to force the top lads to enter with ranking points. Most of them are but not Ronnie

I see the winner of the seniors world champ gets an invite to qualify for the world champs this year. Hendry has entered the seniors comp now

Has hendry not won enough fuckin tournaments like?! He even looks fed up of having won so much in the game when he talks about other players and how theyre playing. You can only be an arrogant **** if you've cleaned up for a decade in the sport

Sounds f***ing ridiculous tbh
try it, you may enjoy it

the players do

Has hendry not won enough fuckin tournaments like?! He even looks fed up of having won so much in the game when he talks about other players and how theyre playing. You can only be an arrogant **** if you've cleaned up for a decade in the sport
I've been checking out his twitter feed and he is up for the challenge. I think he has watched a few of the over 40s winning tournaments recently and with splitting from his mrs, may need a few quid

I used to have it when I was a kid. It's actually bar billiards with a spring loaded "shooter" instead of a cue.
class :lol:. I had Arnold palmers golf game. Little golfer on the end of a metal rod, where you plugged in different clubs depending on shot. Polysterene ball for drives, then a little white marble like ball on the green

had some great Open championships with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back