Smoking Phased Out

Drinking next on the Tories shitlist, then gambling. They won’t be happy til they’ve banned everything except themselves the corrupt joyless wankers
That's the problem about this legislation. Its using the fact that its addictive and bad for your health as reasons for the ban. Alcohol and sugar can fall under those conditions. As we know, judgemental puritans who think they know what people need never stop, they always want their own way.

Last edited:
Wonder if these libertarians who think people should have the right to smoke and it should remain legal have the same view on cannabis or other drugs

Ban farting aswell then, at least farting near you

I haven’t said I would ban smoking, but if I could ban people farting near me I wouldn’t be against it.

Unless I am mistaking, people who smoke now are able to continue to smoke themselves to death?

That's the problem about this legislation. Its using the fact that its addictive and bad for your health as reasons for the ban. Alcohol and sugar can fall under those conditions. As we know, judgemental puritans who think they know what people need never stop, they always want their own way.

It can apply the other way. Cocaine is back for your health and addictive. That’s banned. What’s the difference?

I fully support banning it, I’d rather it was banned outright but that’s a difficult sell and would lead to an instant black market.

It can apply the other way. Cocaine is back for your health and addictive. That’s banned. What’s the difference?

I fully support banning it, I’d rather it was banned outright but that’s a difficult sell and would lead to an instant black market.
Don't worry mate. When the judgemental puritans who think they know better than everyone else have achieved their aim and decided we can't make decisions for ourselves and they come after your pint, i'll stand in support with you.

I haven’t said I would ban smoking, but if I could ban people farting near me I wouldn’t be against it.

Unless I am mistaking, people who smoke now are able to continue to smoke themselves to death?
Dunno.
Personally I can’t stand smoke, gave up years ago and absolutely hate it now. But I don’t think it should be illegal.

Don't worry mate. When the judgemental puritans who think they know better than everyone else have achieved their aim and decided we can't make decisions for ourselves and they come after your pint, i'll stand in support with you.
Problem is also that other people have to pay smokers' medical bills

Back