Smoking Phased Out

I hate smoking now - gave up around a decade ago.
That said, the Tories are absolute twots trying to fckin ban everything. The other day the blokes in Ladbrokes were saying they’re bringing in a law where you have to give your identity to play on their machines or put a bet on! I mean - just fck off
You have to do that to watch a game of football now man.

I hate smoking now - gave up around a decade ago.
That said, the Tories are absolute twots trying to fckin ban everything. The other day the blokes in Ladbrokes were saying they’re bringing in a law where you have to give your identity to play on their machines or put a bet on! I mean - just fck off

Gambling laws amaze me. Go into a Ladbrokes and play a machine and "for your good" they've restricted how much you can bet.

Go over the road to wetherspoons, get drunk and you can gamble on their machines to your hearts content

New Zealand reverse ban- can see it happening here.
Turns out that you don't have to worry worry. Your money is all that monies.
Tobacco, alcohol, petrol, gambling and the BBC is the easiest money the government gets. Morals don't come into it. Tax them till they squeak but don't ban them.

Just like NZ is finding out.
Tax weed and shrooms too

Some people will now make a fortune supplying those people who cannot get cigarettes.

The Vorstead Act shows how this will go.
It's only got to work for a few years. Very few people start to smoke after 25yrs old. No one will stop kids from having a tab if they're determined to start. It will discourage many, many more.

Should have been done years ago.

Back