SMBwatch

not so easy to spot SMBers daaan ere

last spotted one in a hotel bar on a tryst, he was shouting and I recognised the accent and went over, can't remember who it was off here but he recognised me.. my lover was a trifle bemused over it

Do you want a bigger shovel for your hole there mate? 😁
I think I got hacked Becs . Some people have no shame. They even e mailed me for my passwords and said they k ow i had been talking to my friend on the forum from the gym called Pecs about a shovel and a hole. I'm bloody praying I got hacked and they aren't on about that massive polish bloke down the gym or I may not get out of the hole this time :eek: :lol:
Don’t worry, just give her a jack hammer and she’ll be ecstatic 😂
I might need her in that jack hammer to dig me out so make sure it's in good nick. Becs in the jack hammer, while you claw and dig away the soil line a rabid labrador shouting Nandos ya twat! Can you hear us? I will be standing behind yous saying " aye no need to shout man. You picked tbe wrong hole , but I'd heard that about yous 2 before tbh"

It will be at that moment I end up down the home you're digging while shouting " Roger ain't gonna help you now so don't even think of reporting us!" I'm going too far again aren't I :eek: :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back