SMB spirit drinkers

Boz33

Striker
Well one thing I know is that the SMB is full of drinkers so where else to ask!

I need recommendations of what brand and where to buy for the following

Rum(dark)
Whiskey
Brandy
Gin
Vodka
Need about 5 bottles of each so wanna be about the £20 quidish mark each or so as they're just to give to some of the customers
Thanks in advance to all the booze hounds

Vodka - Russian Standard will fit the bill
Gin - Loads to choose from. without going mental maybe a Bombay Saphire or Sipsmith
Brandy - nee point.. Couvosier or howver you spell it

Whiskey -

Rum - again so many choices

is it for client gifts

Rum(dark)
Whiskey
Brandy
Gin
Vodka
Need about 5 bottles of each so wanna be about the £20 quidish mark each or so as they're just to give to some of the customers
At that price you must be drinking dregs Comrade.

Vodka - Russian Standard will fit the bill
Gin - Loads to choose from. without going mental maybe a Bombay Saphire or Sipsmith
Brandy - nee point.. Couvosier or howver you spell it

Whiskey -

Rum - again so many choices

is it for client gifts
Yep, just for oiling the wheels of industry so mainly for the little people who actually make things run smooth and normally get forgot when handing out the annual bribes....accounts clerks, delivery guys, tile shop workers and the like. The wife's done the puffed up people already

At that price you must be drinking dregs Comrade.
How much you given out to delivery people and the like this year?, that lots gonna cost me the best part of 500 quid rockerfella

Highly recommend the ASDA Extra Special Gin. Only 14 quid a bottle at the moment as well.
Nah wanted branded stuff, don't want it to look too cheap, so was thinking along the likes of Havana club rum and the like, but I rarely drink spirits so no idea on what tastes like piss and what doesn't.

Yep, just for oiling the wheels of industry so mainly for the little people who actually make things run smooth and normally get forgot when handing out the annual bribes....accounts clerks, delivery guys, tile shop workers and the like. The wife's done the puffed up people already

How much you given out to delivery people and the like this year?, that lots gonna cost me the best part of 500 quid rockerfella
Nowt to a brexitear of your means, give and not to count the cost is the best policy, Comrade. Seriously, I never used to hive spirits, far too damaging in the long run. When you reach the age of sixty you start to see the results. It’s usually those who took the strong drinks that go first.

Last edited:
Nah wanted branded stuff, don't want it to look too cheap, so was thinking along the likes of Havana club rum and the like, but I rarely drink spirits so no idea on what tastes like piss and what doesn't.

stick to decent brands but just go one level up from your gordons and Smirnoffs.

Morgan Spiced would do for your dark rum but loads of really good flavoured ones out there.

stick to decent brands but just go one level up from your gordons and Smirnoffs.

Morgan Spiced would do for your dark rum but loads of really good flavoured ones out there.
Yeh that's all I was thinking something decent but not the normal stuff, but I know there's loads of whiskey and gin drinkers and the like on here, full of plonkies that know there alcohol:lol:

I'm in the mids so chain store be better and then I can just do one shop as it were and pick a load of bottle bags up at the same time

Rum(dark)
Whiskey - Jameson’s
Brandy - Courviseur (sp)
Gin - Gordon’s
Vodka - Smirnoff
Not the greatest brands but all usable and it won’t be as expensive as you’re prepared to pay.
The gesture is more than enough.

Back