SMB games 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a situation with the council which will be sorted next Thursday. In effect, the club will have a key to open/close the facility.

All of the fixtures are pencilled in but can't be confirmed until the key situation is sorted.

There is a situation with the council which will be sorted next Thursday. In effect, the club will have a key to open/close the facility.

All of the fixtures are pencilled in but can't be confirmed until the key situation is sorted.

alright cheers brav!!!

The 2over league is very much in doubt if it's played we will probably play about 5games in it but it's doubtful it will be played at all

The 2over league is very much in doubt if it's played we will probably play about 5games in it but it's doubtful it will be played at all

Dave (eggman) is looking to arrange the games with the teams still interested so might still get 6 out of it. It was an enjoyable league but the standard wasn't great bar RWE so probably for the best if it's run its course.

I've also managed to secure a fixture against Durham Uni again with the date TBC.

Dave (eggman) is looking to arrange the games with the teams still interested so might still get 6 out of it. It was an enjoyable league but the standard wasn't great bar RWE so probably for the best if it's run its course.

I've also managed to secure a fixture against Durham Uni again with the date TBC.

Is there not a proper midweek league in the north east we can get into??

Is there not a proper midweek league in the north east we can get into??

Only one I remember seeing - can't find the link at the moment - was a right complicated set-up. Captains decided on the day whether it was an 8-ball or 6-ball over, retirements etc. Then there was the fact the teams were spread literally all over the North-East - Hexham etc.

http://www.midweekcricket.com/setproperties.asp

The above link ISN'T what I described but is the next best I can find if people are interested from 2013.

Last edited:
Balls. Keep forgetting about you lot.

The fixtures will be sorted out on Friday; but the news is as follows:

1. There is, in effect, NO Felling League but Eggman off here has sorted some fixtures between all teams to try and keep something going.

2. All fixtures have been confirmed for the Vic Halom League and Cup. The Cup has one more team in it than the League.

3. Several friendlies have been arranged.

Will put them all up Friday. Can't be arsed now as I have to be up at 4.

1. There is, in effect, NO Felling League but Eggman off here has sorted some fixtures between all teams to try and keep something going.

2. All fixtures have been confirmed for the Vic Halom League and Cup. The Cup has one more team in it than the League.

:lol: excellent work andy quick question whats the date of the first game ?

Last edited:

What happened to the 2 over league thing then??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back