smb games 17th & 19th may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both and if stu is not playing on the Thursday I'm more than happy (would like) to have another go at wicketkeeping

Aleem Dar said:
Thursday is being held at Maiden Castle Sports Centre, Durham, DH1 3SE.

It's currently under-going renovation work so it is ultra important that you take your gear with you AFTER you have changed and keep it by the side of the pitch. Or just get changed by the side of the pitch.

They have booked a grass wicket, and in the event of rain, I will be informed by 2pm on the day of the game if it is cancelled. However, there is also an artificial wicket so have a feeling if it rains lightly or the day before or whatever we may get put on there.

Are the same Durham Uni players who play first class games going to rock up and take on the might of SMBCC?!

Thursday for me as its not far from where I work. This is the one near houghall college??

yes

Are the same Durham Uni players who play first class games going to rock up and take on the might of SMBCC?!

why no. They're a decent enough midweek team but beatable all the same. Hopefully we will play on the proper pitch as it is probably the best we will play on all summer

Last edited:
The one in Durham is just around the corner from where we played Durham City last year, isnt it? Where I ended up when looking for Durham City's ground :lol:

Aye, that's the one.

Maiden Castle is the Houghall Ground where the skunks used to train.Its on the road to Shincliffe

currently

tuesday

micky p
Dale
Butsy
Pete Pilson
Tom
John
Sandy
Scotch
Stew
Hutch
Sweeney
Craig L
Beefy

thursday

micky p
Dale (will need a lift or he cannot make it)
Andy P
Pete Pilson
Liam
Eddie
Paul
Pete
Craig L

Still short for the thursday, just a reminder there isnt another game till june so get your name down while you can !

I don't mind paying for petrol or anything like, it's just a massive clart on getting to Maiden Castle from Sunderland on the bus.

currently

tuesday

micky p
Dale
Butsy
Pete Pilson
Tom
John
Sandy
Scotch
Stew
Hutch
Sweeney
Craig L
Beefy

thursday

micky p
Andy P
Pete Pilson
Liam
Eddie
Paul
Pete
Craig L

Still short for the thursday, just a reminder there isnt another game till june so get your name down while you can !

Take Sandy's name off he doesn't know if he is working on Tuesday or not.

Andy (Aleem) can you PM me your contact details, one of my gaffers at work is playing for a friendly team and I may be able to get a friendly arranged with him.

not another game till june I could get a team out. hasn't anyone been asked?
I don't mind paying for petrol or anything like, it's just a massive clart on getting to Maiden Castle from Sunderland on the bus.

i could give you a lift back but not sure if I can get you there, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
not another game till june I could get a team out. hasn't anyone been asked?

i could give you a lift back but not sure if I can get you there, I'll let you know.

Waiting on andy on re arranging today's fixture but if there isn't anything on we can get a game on.

I have my name down for Thursday but not on the list.

Sort it out Mick!!!

I have my name down for Thursday but not on the list.

Sort it out Mick!!!

Soz phil :oops: I put you down as Peter for some reason :roll::oops:

Tuesday

micky p
Dale
Butsy
Pete Pilson
Tom
John
Scotch
Stew
Hutch
Sweeney
Craig L
Beefy

thursday

micky p
Andy P
Pete Pilson
Liam
Eddie
Paul
Phil
Craig L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back