SMB film thread 2024

__howdy__

Striker
What was it, and was it any good?

I went to the pictures to see Wonka last night. I really like the Gene Wilder original and was expecting this to be crap, but it was funny for all ages and a very nice, feel good movie. The main actor Timothée Chalamet who I had liked in the Dune movie was also very good. Would recommend for a family outing over the holiday's-

What was it, and was it any good?

I went to the pictures to see Wonka last night. I really like the Gene Wilder original and was expecting this to be crap, but it was funny for all ages and a very nice, feel good movie. The main actor Timothée Chalamet who I had liked in the Dune movie was also very good. Would recommend for a family outing over the holiday's-
I concur, saw it yesterday….looked at the Mrs (PM) and kids in disgust when he started singing….but actually thoroughly enjoyed it.

In contrast, I’ve tried to watch Cocaine Bear over the last 2 days…can only seem to manage 15 mins at a time, it’s that shite, but will persevere.

Violent night - Christmas eve great film basically Santa takes on/out a load of criminals burgling a mega rich family it's a cross between die hard/elf/home alone etc.

Watched Rush Hour last night for the first time in years. Surprised it hasn’t been cancelled yet, absolutely full to the brim of racism

Back