SMB Fifa Champion (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPDATE

As the league seems to be gaining some serious momentum, @Nil three will be sharing the load with draws, final say on the structure, deadlines and chasing/booting the people who genuinely are just time wasters.

With structures and teams, majority will always rule but with @Nil three helping you won't need to wait hours at a time for me to update.

I myself haven't been very active due to work so if that continues it'll be me on the chopping block!

Quite happy with how it's all progressed, good bunch of players that just get on with it!! Tell we're Sunlun

Play nice lerds no point complaining about no shows then get pissy when the king wants to bounce you off one by one
#JaysBoysMarchingOn

Play nice lerds no point complaining about no shows then get pissy when the king wants to bounce you off one by one
#JaysBoysMarchingOn
And that confirms it, you're a ****.

UPDATE

As the league seems to be gaining some serious momentum, @Nil three will be sharing the load with draws, final say on the structure, deadlines and chasing/booting the people who genuinely are just time wasters.

With structures and teams, majority will always rule but with @Nil three helping you won't need to wait hours at a time for me to update.

I myself haven't been very active due to work so if that continues it'll be me on the chopping block!

Quite happy with how it's all progressed, good bunch of players that just get on with it!! Tell we're Sunlun
When the fuk did you get a job like you sponger?

UPDATE

Shot for you in mechanics. Good speech

NO custom squads mate.

all squads needs to be online squads to ensure we dont have any cheats. i think that is right @KosovanMackem94

senior members of the league. (i am thinking of @Nelly The Elephant , @Westoe SAFC , @I am Boss , @Snappy , @SAFC Wilks etc etc etc...... what do you feel about the players who haven't even played a game?

I reckon @KosovanMackem94 should immediatly kick them off the league and a PM should be sent to Roger demanding they are banned from this thread.
Love being a senior member, me

In all seriousness, I agree with the majority to boot those who have not shown at all with the exception of the lad who hasn't got internet till Thursday.

As for @Jay I'm not sure, he's coming across like a bit of a plonker so I reckon he should wait till the tiered league kicks off if anything

Think we should prepare ourselves for more people who'd be interested in the league, I reckon loads are reading this thread with interest but don't want to admit it :lol:

Love being a senior member, me

In all seriousness, I agree with the majority to boot those who have not shown at all with the exception of the lad who hasn't got internet till Thursday.

As for @Jay I'm not sure, he's coming across like a bit of a plonker so I reckon he should wait till the tiered league kicks off if anything

Think we should prepare ourselves for more people who'd be interested in the league, I reckon loads are reading this thread with interest but don't want to admit it :lol:
I want too play but can only play after 6pm everyday if anyones neeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back