SMB Fifa Champion (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies for me naivety but how does this work like? Do you all have to be logged on at same time or just the lad ya playing.

Soz, only got the PS4 few months back and only really played FUT with FIFA

I'm up for it if someone can explain the format :lol:

And any one wants to add for random ad hoc games let me know - dunno if you lot have some kind of SMB usernames group or owt. Ive only got one of me mates on me friends list on ps4 :oops::lol:

Wey people keep dropping in, out and shaking it all about. It's not the pissing hokey cokey.

A league seems to be most popular choice, so:

Everyone play each other once, when you've played please post the score on this thread so I can keep track.

Top 8 will go through to a quarter final.

How to play:

• Add opponent on PS
  • Play via online friendlies
  • Half Length - 6 mins
  • Controls - Any
  • Game Speed - Normal
  • Squad Type - Online

I'm going to say start it from NOW and give 2 weeks for everyone to play each other. Deadline to play league games is 12th February - 8pm, if they're all played I'll do the quarter final draw before.

• Me - PSN: KosovanMackem
  • @Caer Urfa

If I've missed anyone off let me know

Please can you all post your PSN gamertags in here and I'll put them next to your names.

I'm going to say start it from NOW and give 2 weeks for everyone to play each other. Deadline to play league games is 12th February - 8pm, if they're all played I'll do the quarter final draw before.

Deadline is 19th February**

Last edited:
Are we assigning teams? Reckon 4 stars would be best, I'm Quincy1973 if you want to add me. Be around on Sunday/Monday to get few games in

Wey people keep dropping in, out and shaking it all about. It's not the pissing hokey cokey.

Everyone play each other once, when you've played please post the score on this thread so I can keep track.

How to play:

• Add opponent on PS
  • Half Length - 6 mins
  • Controls - Any
  • Game Speed - Normal
  • Squad Type - Online

• @Caer Urfa

Please can you all post your PSN gamertags in here and I'll put them next to your names.

My tag is lebowski33

Are we assigning teams? Reckon 4 stars would be best, I'm Quincy1973 if you want to add me. Be around on Sunday/Monday to get few games in

I'm going to do a draw of 4.5 star teams and below with @Nil three tonight (No moaning!!)

Any room for 1 more? Just seen this thread......

You're in! PSN name?

How to play:

• Add opponent on PS
  • Half Length - 6 mins
  • Controls - Any
  • Game Speed - Normal
  • Squad Type - Online

• @Caer Urfa

4.5 star teams and below, will be drawing your teams out tonight

If I order Fifa this weekend can I join or do I need to be able to play before then? I'll probably be to get on any evening from Tuesday and then pretty much whenever next weekend (apart from the match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back