SMB Fifa Champion (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@LondonMackem are you still intereated in joining the league?

On or two have said you have been a wanker in the past so you'll need to be a normal decent lad if you want to join. Also you will need to be very active on ps4.

Do you want to join??

Panheeed you want to rejoin?

Do you want to join mate?

Do you want to join mate?
Il play aye

Do you want to join??

Will give it a shot if there's a space open like, though not guaranteed I'll always be available (work depending) but have most of my evenings free in the next week and a half, usually always free from half 10 at night too. Not the best player imo so could be some easy points for folk :lol:

Psn is Rococo87

Will give it a shot if there's a space open like, though not guaranteed I'll always be available (work depending) but have most of my evenings free in the next week and a half, usually always free from half 10 at night too. Not the best player imo so could be some easy points for folk :lol:

Psn is Rococo87

@Nil three

Psn is Rococo87
I reckon you're hustling us with your closing comment mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back