SMB COD Black Ops Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still people playing in this like? Might but Black Ops back at the weekend when I get paid, fancy some shooting, used to be very good, then used to get angry at Black Ops but still had a decent K/D Ratio and I'm a very good team player.

Still people playing in this like? Might but Black Ops back at the weekend when I get paid, fancy some shooting, used to be very good, then used to get angry at Black Ops but still had a decent K/D Ratio and I'm a very good team player.
Aye, generally on about 2/3 times a week with about 5/6 players.

We don't give a fuck what your K/D ratio is, all we care about is at the end that it says 'Win'. :cool:

It now has express with no second chance and ghost and also faster timer between games, so who's on tonight then? :-D

I finally played an online game for the first time last time, I got well and truely raped by the pros but slowly started getting better.

Does anyone play COD in 3D? I've seen it mentioned on a few forums that's it's difficult playing in 3D but I found it no harder than playing in 2D.

TeenageZeus39 is mine (xbox given)

nee idea how to play with clans like but im a dab hand on black ops now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back