Smarties

I’ve just had a tube of Smarties. First time for years. The tube was not round it was hexagonal and it did not have the plastic lid.

38g in the tube. They were ok but my memory of them was nicer than the crushing blow of reality.

What else do you think is not as good as it was?
Football.

I’ve just had a tube of Smarties. First time for years. The tube was not round it was hexagonal and it did not have the plastic lid.

38g in the tube. They were ok but my memory of them was nicer than the crushing blow of reality.

This place.

I remember when there were so many posts each day we all had to get bigger monitors to be able fit them all in. The humour was better with at least one thread becoming the basis of a hit show at the Edinburgh Fringe, and the rivalries were more intense culminating in Paul Lemons Banana Boots serving time for his violent stalking of PongoPeterson. And board invasions - wow - there was actually a legal state of war in existence between us and the Gardeners World lot.

It’s all so tame now.

Mind, I could have done without that Preston lass’s kebab making an appearance.

They’re lush
Rolos are crap now as well.
They’re lush
Kinder Surprise. The toys used to be much better.
Nah

Last edited:
Are twix's smaller? I don't eat stuff like that now but had one a couple of years ago, was nowt like I remember when I was a young lad, tasted different.

Back