Smart Watch advice

Got one and it's mint. Won't measure your putts unless you pay extra for a sensor but it's great for distance from the green
Cheers mate. Is the golf app just built into the watch already or have to download it? Can you link up Spotify and connect it to ya headphones etc?
Aye, they’re great. I’ve had a Garmin Forerunner for years, I am due something new.

Assume it’s cheaper with £60 off than say Amazon?
Aye mate, everywhere online looks to be about £250 but with this discount they have offered is £199

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Is the golf app just built into the watch already or have to download it? Can you link up Spotify and connect it to ya headphones etc?

Aye mate, everywhere online looks to be about £250 but with this discount they have offered is £199
Dunno about Spotify for sure but I believe so.

You just get the Garmin golf app on your phone download the course, then pick it before you tee off. Really easy to use.

Aye, they’re great. I’ve had a Garmin Forerunner for years, I am due something new.

Assume it’s cheaper with £60 off than say Amazon?

Garmin themselves regularly have sales as well, so I am sure you will comfortably be able to get £60 off elsewhere if you bide your time.

I have a forerunner and that is great for fitness tracking. Check the whole Garmin range as they have quite a few golf specific features on some of them.

Last edited:

Back