Slow Horses

I struggled to get into this when I first tried to watch it.

Glad I tried again when I signed up for Apple again to watch Masters of the Air.

It's absolutely superb. I'm on Series 3 and it's the best yet.

Think I'll give the books a go as well.

It's the characters.

You really want the "good guys" to win and the "baddies" to lose.

Where as the Masters of the Air, which signed up to watch, although I feel for the young lads that really did that stuff, I don't really care about in the show.

Thought last season went down hill tbh cringe, comedy eque unbelievable actions scenes in the last couple of episodes started to ruin it for me. Cheapened it tbh and really don't think the series needs to go down that route.

Thought last season went down hill tbh cringe, comedy eque unbelievable actions scenes in the last couple of episodes started to ruin it for me. Cheapened it tbh and really don't think the series needs to go down that route.
It's not a documentary

It's meant to have a lot of comedy.

Series 3 is the highest rated.

It's not a documentary

It's meant to have a lot of comedy.

Series 3 is the highest rated.
In the dialogue not in the action sequences, like I said thought it went down hill personally but enjoyed the first two series. Rolled my eyes too many times in the last couple of episodes.

Itā€™s stuck very faithfully to the books, so the ā€œunbelievable action scenesā€ arenā€™t a TV construct.

The comedy in the books is darker and Lamb far more un pc

Itā€™s stuck very faithfully to the books, so the ā€œunbelievable action scenesā€ arenā€™t a TV construct.

The comedy in the books is darker and Lamb far more un pc
Haven't read the books so can't compare on that front just watching seemed a shift in tone and style in season 3 and wasn't far for the better for me.

Back