Sleep Apnea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Its specially recorded on a really low frequency to aid your brainwaves. I works really well for me and looking at the comments its works for other people too.
I was just jesting. It just reminded me of a TD track I heard year ago. I think it still hasn`t finished yet.

I've just been diagnosed with this and wondered if anyone else had any experience with it. Apparently I stop breathing on average 22 times per hour when asleep :eek: which gave me a bit of a shock.

Aye I’ve got it. Got misdiagnosed with Chronic Fatigue at first. The machines take some getting used to at first but after that it’s a piece of piss. Plus nee getting elbowed from the Mrs for snoring, getting kicked into the huffy bed, or getting shite of her for her not getting sleep due to snoring. Life changing really haha.

My wife wants me to get checked for this because of the snoring thing again she says I stop breathing in the night at times, but I dont feel like I have any other symptoms, never came close to falling asleep at the wheel and I do night shifts and still manage control myself in the main without accidentally falling asleep so I've never been convinced
See my post above - you can have sleep apnea without feeling massively tired, yet still have the increased risk of heart attacks, strokes, etc.

Mrs Draig (No) used to say that it wasn't me snoring or stopping breathing that used to get to her, but the long pause to see if I was going to start breathing again so that she could then just go back to sleep rather than get up, check the life insurance and start celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back