Sky tv deals

box2box

Striker
Was on a 12 month contract with everything (inc HD) for £25/month which has now expired. Best they have offered me since is the same for £37/month. Any other deals out there ? , want to get sports, kids and movies (with HD) ?

Was on a 12 month contract with everything (inc HD) for £25/month which has now expired. Best they have offered me since is the same for £37/month. Any other deals out there ? , want to get sports, kids and movies (with HD) ?

Saving £70 a month not good enough for you?

I've just signed up £60 a month, phone, broadband, HD TV without movies £60 a month with £90 cashback so effectively £55 a month. Your offer seems decent.

Is that the first offer?

The £25/month deal was for 12 months and expired a while ago, hoping to get something close to that again

I meant, have you called them, as your deal is coming to an end and that's what they have offered. Or have you rang them a few times, playing their game?

The £25/month deal was for 12 months and expired a while ago, hoping to get something close to that again

I was paying £37 for the lot, full HD package but no broadband etc. They tried to push me up to £42. I’m now waiting on them calling me back but it hasn’t been forthcoming. I was hoping to try and get Sky Q with one box but that would have taken me to £54 and tbh I really don’t think it’s worth that. I’d probably pay £40 for that but no more. The content to me isn’t worth any more than £40 pm.

I meant, have you called them, as your deal is coming to an end and that's what they have offered. Or have you rang them a few times, playing their game?

The £25/month deal has already expired and they have phoned me since then and offered £37/month, so hoping to get closer to the £25/month

Anyone got any codes for any deals? Was paying £45 for unlimited sky fibre/talk, variety bundle and multi room, since the deal ends were paying £86 a month so not a chance I'm paying that so it'll be getting cancelled if they don't half it!

Best deal is get rid of it!
I did, well Virgin anyway and bought a Humax Freesat box. Got Neflix and can log into a relative's Prime and Now TV. A tenner a month for Netflix plus 21 quid a month for phone line and fibre BB. Got £85 cashback from that as well.

Back