Sky News Survey

viccarlton

Striker
I had an SMS message yesterday from Sky News asking me to complete the following survey and was interested in how other posters would have answered their questions:-
Which of the following forms of cricket do you most enjoy watching?
A. Test
B. One day
C. 20/20
D. None of these
I answered A

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement "The younger generation are not attracted to cricket"
A. Strongly agree
B. Tend to agree
C. Tend to disagree
D. Strongly disagree
E. Don't know
I answered A

Do you think Test cricket will or will not exist in its current form in twenty years time?
A. Definitely will
B. Probably will
C. Probably will not
D. Definitely will not
E. Don't know
I answered C

I had an SMS message yesterday from Sky News asking me to complete the following survey and was interested in how other posters would have answered their questions:-
A. Test
B. One day
C. 20/20
D. None of these - actually enjoying Durham CC most at present. May change or not but Test matches are the thing.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement "The younger generation are not attracted to cricket"
A. Strongly agree
B. Tend to agree - but I think that statement would have been true would have been true at any time, cricket has always been a minority interest although I'd agree interest has declined since 2005I hear Bumble and other say the there's plenty of interest in the early years but then they drop out as they get older.
C. Tend to disagree
D. Strongly disagree
E. Don't know

Do you think Test cricket will or will not exist in its current form in twenty years time?
A. Definitely will
B. Probably will
C. Probably will not - it seems to be changing as we speak. There are fewer matches world-wide and some teams perhaps all put more emphasis on white ball matches. At the same time everyone including players hold Test cricket as the pinnacle.
D. Definitely will not
E. Don't know

The text came from Sky News as explained in the first line.
Answering the questions wouldn't have killed you but heigh ho, life goes on no one was harmed in the posting of this questionnaire.

Oooooh, touchy.

What I was getting at, was that as I don't subscribe to sky, it's highly unlikely that they won't have my number and thus can't text me.

A. Test
B. One day
C. 20/20
D. None of these
I answered A

A. Strongly agree
B. Tend to agree
C. Tend to disagree
D. Strongly disagree
E. Don't know
I answered A

A. Definitely will
B. Probably will
C. Probably will not
D. Definitely will not
E. Don't know
I answered C
only one i would differ would be the younger generation. In my personal experience once kids get a taste, they can't get enough cricket.

it's that initial start which is hard.

hopefully the ftecb will organize an event that is available to all counties, to attract new customers old or young

something like a franchise or 100 ball event, countrywide, not city based, would have achieved that

Back