Skin Tags

Coincidentally I’ve had a couple on the back of my neck for a few months and asked the chemist today for advice. He advised that I let the doctor have a look at them since I’ve had skin cancer fairly recently.
I’m hoping it’s the usual lumps and bumps associated with old age. 😏
Hope it’s nothing Marra .
It’s a bitch getting older, all this stuff jumped up and started to happen after i hit 50, i’m like the doctors poster boy for things that happen to men over 50 🤣.

Had a really annoying one on my shoulder, spent 75 quid at a cosmetic surgery type place getting it frozen which made no difference. I then bought this tagband thing and after a few days it fell off, literally took 30 seconds to apply, felt a bit uncomfortable for a few hours but it stops the blood supply, turns black and falls off.

Last edited:
Coincidentally I’ve had a couple on the back of my neck for a few months and asked the chemist today for advice. He advised that I let the doctor have a look at them since I’ve had skin cancer fairly recently.
I’m hoping it’s the usual lumps and bumps associated with old age. 😏
Absolutely. It's just you becoming old and gnarly. Nowt wrong with a quick check tho.
Hope it’s nothing Marra .
It’s a bitch getting older, all this stuff jumped up and started to happen after i hit 50, i’m like the doctors poster boy for things that happen to men over 50 🤣.
Wait till you get too 60. Everything just doubles down and a few other things appear too.

Old age doesn't come alone as they say.

Last edited:

Back