Skepticism amongst different communities

This bloke has 200,000 subscribers and his most viewed video 900,000 views.

The BBC News YouTube channel has 9,000,000 subscribers and their most views video 45,000,000 views.

Fringe because of his content, not because of the view count, but the view count is not more than the mainstream news.
Battered question Time the other week for daily views. I'd actually not warched him for a few weeks, there is just so much non MSM content these days to choose from.

Chill out man, it's just a video highlighting the mentalness.

The only thing it highlights is the stupidity of the blerk taking the video and those who commented favourably on Youtube. I see he's begging for contributions to help fund his "journalism". Mugs.
This bloke has 200,000 subscribers and his most viewed video 900,000 views.

The BBC News YouTube channel has 9,000,000 subscribers and their most views video 45,000,000 views.

Fringe because of his content, not because of the view count, but the view count is not more than the mainstream news.

So you're saying the SAFCOldie is lying again?

the government are dragging out the celebrity asians to try and drag the communinity into the 21st century , good luck with that British Asian celebrities unite for video to dispel Covid vaccine myths

It said in the article that I read it had nowt to do with the government and was a something that the British Muslim Council came up with (or whatever they are called)

It's a great idea. Using mosques as vaccination centres and getting thier immans to get jabbed up will inspire confidence in then. I'm sure there's about 5 million Muslims in the UK and the take up for the vaccine was only 55%ish.. that's a lot

The number of batshit conspiracy theorists around appears to be increasing. Even amongst people who you would think know better, it’s worrying.

Someone I used to play badminton with appears to be on the verge of being sectioned of her Facebook posts are anything to go by. She was always a bit eccentric but never in a million years did I think she’d be brainwashed by something like this. I’m not friends with her but I’ve been having a look at her (completely public) profile every couple of days for the entertainment value.

She was arrested for “operating a suitcase library” last weekend - alongside lending books she was handing out anti-lockdown, anti-mask and anti-vax propaganda leaflets.
She’s one of these nutters:

Last edited:
The number of batshit conspiracy theorists around appears to be increasing. Even amongst people who you would think know better, it’s worrying.

Someone I used to play badminton with appears to be on the verge of being sectioned of her Facebook posts are anything to go by. She was always a bit eccentric but never in a million years did I think she’d be brainwashed by something like this. I’m not friends with her but I’ve been having a look at her (completely public) profile every couple of days for the entertainment value.

She was arrested for “operating a suitcase library” last weekend - alongside lending books she was handing out anti-lockdown, anti-mask and anti-vax propaganda leaflets.

Jesus wept!

Jesus :rolleyes:

Owldie's babes😆🤪

My mother is Jewish now in her 80's but uses no end of insults in Yiddish interspersed with regular swear words, refers often to me and brother as a "bloody Zhlob's" even though we are in our 60's
She is tough ex lawyer who describes herself as a bacon sandwich Jew, when she got pregnant with me in 1958 she got me baptised because of an argument with her mother!
schlep is a good one our lass (no) uses regularly. moving something awkward or something thats a lot of effort.

having to schlep all the way to plymouth away on the bus.

Back