Skate areas or parks in North east

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAZZMANB

Striker
Any skateboarders or parents of any know of any good ones ?
My son's just getting into it
I skated in the 70s, Tynemouth etc
Just wondered what's around the region ?
Any indoor stuff ?

How old is your lad? Both Herrington park and Silksworth ski slope have skate parks, but certainly during the summer months, large groups of teenagers gather and smoke dope etc. I’d suggest you chaperone him.

Exhibition park in Newcastle city centre has a decent one.. Also one at Whitley Bay further along from the lighthouse.

Any skateboarders or parents of any know of any good ones ?
My son's just getting into it
I skated in the 70s, Tynemouth etc
Just wondered what's around the region ?
Any indoor stuff ?
My son virtually runs the dynamix one. He'll get back to me with his rota for when they reopen thurs. I'll update this thread before then, then phone him and he'll advise whats best for you. It's 8 quid for 2 or 3 hours.

They are supposed to be turning a park in Easington Lane into one. I can't find the details now. I think they may have been sent by the council in the post. Not far from you but likely to attract alot of charvers because of its location.

My son virtually runs the dynamix one. He'll get back to me with his rota for when they reopen thurs. I'll update this thread before then, then phone him and he'll advise whats best for you. It's 8 quid for 2 or 3 hours.
Thanks
Been out with him today and he's at starter level but did canny
I jumped on briefly and did better than I thought after 40 odd years 😀

I bet you struggle to get out of bed in the morning.
Totally different the modern riding but I know my way round a board
Maybe pick one up on Gumtree for such occasions and I reckon it'll be like getting back on a bike
He's got his little gang for the most part
5 a side is the killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back