Six nations - tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkey

Striker
Is it hard to get tickets does anyone know? You seem to need to be a member of the first XV club, but can't join it :confused:

Guessing it might be too late for February?

Being a member of the First XV club gives an opportunity for tickets, but it's usually a ballot. A better opportunity would be to join your local club as a social member as they'll usually have more tickets available per person than the First XV.

Alternatively, just travel without one and within 5 yards of the exit from Twickenham train station you'll be bombarded with offers. Wander up towards the stadium and you'll usually find a few spares from genuine fans who just want what they paid for them, which can be a lot.

A bit late now, but I much prefer going to the Autumn Internationals, great competitive rugby without the edge of the Six Nations.

Being a member of the First XV club gives an opportunity for tickets, but it's usually a ballot. A better opportunity would be to join your local club as a social member as they'll usually have more tickets available per person than the First XV.

Alternatively, just travel without one and within 5 yards of the exit from Twickenham train station you'll be bombarded with offers. Wander up towards the stadium and you'll usually find a few spares from genuine fans who just want what they paid for them, which can be a lot.

A bit late now, but I much prefer going to the Autumn Internationals, great competitive rugby without the edge of the Six Nations.

Cheers, there are a few lads at work who play/coach regularly so might have a word with them.

Out of interest does the 6 nations get like that? Always seems a relatively friendly atmosphere, but I've obviously never been to one.

Cheers, there are a few lads at work who play/coach regularly so might have a word with them.

Out of interest does the 6 nations get like that? Always seems a relatively friendly atmosphere, but I've obviously never been to one.
There's absolutely no edge at 6N or any game at Twickenham for that matter. It's now just prohibitively expensive to attend. I won't be going back.

England v Italy usually goes to public sale via Ticketmaster.

There's absolutely no edge at 6N or any game at Twickenham for that matter. It's now just prohibitively expensive to attend. I won't be going back.
I didn't mean edge as in between the fans, it's just a more intense competition and personally I enjoy the Autumn Internationals more as matches to attend.

Ticket prices for the Six Nations are ridiculous though.

I didn't mean edge as in between the fans, it's just a more intense competition and personally I enjoy the Autumn Internationals more as matches to attend.

Ticket prices for the Six Nations are ridiculous though.
Yeah feels like the 6n are cold and during the day whereas the autumn's are in the dark and more atmospheric. Also generally better level of opposition. Blowing Italy away is pretty boring

Yeah feels like the 6n are cold and during the day whereas the autumn's are in the dark and more atmospheric. Also generally better level of opposition. Blowing Italy away is pretty boring
I would say that away games tend to be more fun, I did Scotland away a few years ago which was a great atmosphere and a good game. Italy away is also good fun and much better than hammering them at home.

I'd love to do Wales and Ireland away, but wouldn't know where to start looking for tickets other than on the legal touting sites like England rugby travel.

I get mine through my rugby club.

The last few years though I’ve ended up selling them at face value to mates and family.

any rfu affiliated club generally get some to sell to their members. thats how i get mine.
I get mine through my rugby club.

The last few years though I’ve ended up selling them at face value to mates and family.
this.
32 quid last saturday vs japan, cracking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back