Sirs Andrew and Geoffrey

If what the paper says is true she won't have any abusive memories. Not did she come over as a shrinking violet who shies from publicity -after all she took him to court twice.
I don't have to deal with.
Outstanding batsman as he was, he was also a very selfish one and so I don't think he's deserving of a knighthood. I'm no Boycott fan.

What do you mean If the paper says is true?

The court is true

No she didn’t Take him to court twice, he appealed that’s why she had to go through it again

You’ve seriously suggested that prosecuting a man for hitting his Lass is only done for publicity?

I’m not sure you can even see what you’re saying marra, victim blaming at its worst

The English in your post was atrocious so it was difficult to get your point, but something about a shrinking violet sounds exactly like victim blaming to me.
I'm surprised that you can make interpretations from my post given that you claim my English was so atrocious.
I'm not stooping to exchanging insults so I'll terminate the discussion forthwith.

Suggesting domestic abuse is something that should be kept to mumsnet is about as bad as post as I've seen on the SMB.
Give over luv, it's not even the worst thing I've said on here this week let alone in the worst thing in the history of the SMB.
There's a time and a place, this isn't the SMB it's the cricket forum and in the recent words of the man in question "I couldn't give a toss about you trying to be political the award is about cricket"
Now if you can't stand the chirp in the circle you better fuck off down to fine leg.. Or mum's net.

Last edited:
Give over luv, it's not even the worst thing I've said this week let alone in the history of the SMB.
There's a time and a place, this isn't the SMB it's the cricket forum and in the recent words of the man in question "I couldn't give a toss about you trying to be political the award is about cricket"
Now if you can't stand the chirp in the circle you better fuck off down to fine leg.. Or mum's net.

:eek: good god. Whats wrong with you?

Give over luv, it's not even the worst thing I've said on here this week let alone in the worst thing in the history of the SMB.
Seriously dude, what the fuck?

I can understand you saying he didn't do it, or even that it shouldn't remove his knighthood (don't agree mind) but saying Domestic Violence is something for Mumsnet, and people are trying to point score for bringing it up?

The Rat is right, that's absolutely f***ing shocking.
I don't let strangers on notice boards presume to judge me morally . Is that OK? Anyway must get back to work I hope you're not too traumatised :lol:
Can always fuck off and boil your head, if you'd prefer.

Anyways a word on Straussy, thoroughly deserved not just because of a tremendous career but then a superb director of cricket then as fundraising for a very worthwhile cause. Well done, and English cricket needs you back you’re wasted on Sky

Back