Sir Geoffrey Boycott

I did not see any comments about being white or not being white , what he said was that the BBC have replaced QUALITY WITH EQUALITY unfortunately this is not only true in cricket but every other sport. The best people for the job should get the job whether they are black or white male or female that does not appear to be the position at the BBC or SKY at the moment

Sick of hearing about this dinosaur

why can’t he just retire quietly
I did not see any comments about being white or not being white , what he said was that the BBC have replaced QUALITY WITH EQUALITY unfortunately this is not only true in cricket but every other sport. The best people for the job should get the job whether they are black or white male or female that does not appear to be the position at the BBC or SKY at the moment

boycott was absolutely shite commentator

just kept saying the same thing for 50 years

He's absolutely right its not just sport either it is everything the BBC does now, the best person for the job should get it no matter your race, creed, colour, gender, sexual orientation or class but it doesn't happen.

quite possibly his best days may have been behind him as a commentator, personally I liked hearing him and could give and take banter whilst also giving in what some people would say a too honest opinion but also give praise out too.

It was like groundhog day in the latter years with the numerous clichés.

Back