Sir David Attenborough's Dynasties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel having been in the lucky position to have met him in a previous role, I can confirm he is neither smug or a c@nt.

Don't you mean ... nor a c@nt. Only pointing it out as I myself have rather gratuosly been pulled up for my grammar and diction.

What was your previous role ... a wildlife camera man perhaps?

Don't you mean ... nor a c@nt. Only pointing it out as I myself have rather gratuosly been pulled up for my grammar and diction.

What was your previous role ... a wildlife camera man perhaps?

Won't pull you on the first bold.

On the second bit in bold, no I worked for a charitable trust which ran a really well known science education establishment in Newcastle. He was there to promote STEM education. In case you don't know that's Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

On the second bit in bold, no I worked for a charitable trust which ran a really well known science education establishment in Newcastle. He was there to promote STEM education. In case you don't know that's Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

Lol ... patronising ... I probably know more Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics than you.

I wasn't in the middle of Libya looking at Baboons suck their t@ts.

Anyway ... just winding you boys up. I do infact enjoy the documentaries and can appreciate the work DA has done over the years. I do think it sends mixed messages though ... flying him around the world for a 15 second clip.
Anyway, apologies for any offence caused. Please be assured no animals were hurt in the writing of this thread. I've also been severely told off by the wife for being a complete tw@t!

Last edited:
Lol ... patronising ... I probably know more Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics than you.

I wasn't in the middle of Libya looking at Baboons suck their t@ts.

Anyway ... just winding you boys up. I do infact enjoy the documentaries and can appreciate the work DA has done over the years. I do think it sends mixed messages though ... flying him around the world for a 15 second clip.
Anyway, apologies for any offence caused. Please be assured no animals were hurt in the writing of this thread. I've also been severely told off by the wife for being a complete tw@t!

Fair enough if you think you know more, I am assuming your Phd trumps my BSc and Msc.

Hmm ... let's not play top trumps with graduate level qualifications as it all becomes very subjective. I myself gained Oxbridge entry A-levels plus S-level too but didn't feel confident enough to put them at the top of my UCCA form. My BEng could quite easily top your BSc or maybe not. And come on chum ... an Msc is usually just an extra year at uni doing the modules you didn't choose for your third year. It usually indicates to employers that you don't have a fking clue what you want to do after 3 or 4 years at uni.

And most Phds are just some fkr not accepting the fact they ought to get out into the real world and get on with it. And don't get me started about those PhD failures who have an MPhil ... time wasting cnts.

Anyway ... nice chatting. Cheers

PPS not sure how old you are but I did my A-levels and uni before they started giving them out with cornflakes. When they still had questions on viscosity and compound pendulums in maths mechanics. But that's another topic.

Last edited:
Thought that the Tiger episode was the poorest of the series. Shame they ended with that one, especially with how brilliant last week's dog episode was.

1. Dogs
  2. Chimps
  3. Lions
  4. Tigers
  5. Penguins
Could be persuaded to swap lions & tigers though as the footage of the tigers is much rarer and they are just fantastic looking critters
There was no real hunting action with the tigers. Seen her swipe at the peacock and that was it really. Never seen them actually catch their pray, I think. Still mint to see.

1. Dogs
  2. Chimps
  3. Lions
  4. Tigers
  5. Penguins
Could be persuaded to swap lions & tigers though as the footage of the tigers is much rarer and they are just fantastic looking critters

I'm going for lions over chimps TBH. Whilst tigers are fantastic looking, beautiful really, the intricacies of lion communities always have me spellbound. And, there's a bit more nuance to the lion politics and hierarchy than there is to the chimp politics and hierarchy, which seems to be mostly Bigg Market on a Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back