Sir Chris Hoy

All cycling as a sport is a farce
Druggies galore ..Bradley Wiggins seriously suspicious regarding drugs . Whole cycling sport all about drug testing avoidance

No symptoms either
Which is why no matter how small a problem we might think something is to go n get checked as it would be the first bit of advice ya’d give someone but strangely ignore it for yourself.
Haway Sir Chris
Always thought he's a self centred dickhead. Hope he survives . But he's a balloon head prick
Think he’ll think the same about ya anarl as will many others

Last edited:
Sober as a judge . Always beware of wolves in sheep's clothing . Lance Armstrong charity legend then ....hoy a balloon head
Cycling is one of worst for drugs cheats always will be
And Wiggins squeaky clean ?? Fuck off like
Cycling is a f***ing farce
One of the worst always will be for drugs cheats

Sounds like he wanted to keep it private but the media were going to run it. Sickening.

Hope he makes a swift and full recovery
First thing that hit me. Its not a public interest story and has no benefit being shared with the public. Its a private upsetting thing for him and his family, yet some paper cares more about a potential "story". Wonder how they'd feel if their privacy was broken. If I was a celebrity and it happened to me, I'd hire a private investigator to find something out about them and release it.

Sober as a judge . Always beware of wolves in sheep's clothing . Lance Armstrong charity legend then ....hoy a balloon head
How is one of the greatest Olympic athletes of all time a “balloon head”? Specifically.

Even more embarrassing to post that then if ya were as sober as a judge.

Back