Since it's Steven Robert Guttenberg' birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a decent pun game to celebrate.
We've done Police and Crime a films/tv show, so that leaves us with Academy.

Right.

The Pun Game to celebrate Lord Guttenberg's Birthday is - Make a Film or TV show more Academic.

It's my birthday too.

Just thought I'd say.

Fine.
Bonus points for including this attention seeking whore into a tv/film pun description with Sir Steve. King of Guttenbergia.
(Merry Birthmas)

So you want a film made more academic plus adding in birthday boy some how ?

Norfolk County for Old Men - an emotional study into geriatric retirement homes in East Anglia, featuring Steve Guttenberg who has mental health issues and thinks he's Tommy Lee Jones

So you want a film made more academic plus adding in birthday boy some how ?

Norfolk County for Old Men - an emotional study into geriatric retirement homes in East Anglia, featuring Steve Guttenberg who has mental health issues and thinks he's Tommy Lee Jones

Bloody hell.
Top that!

I was more going for like the pun then say starring Guttenberg and Norfolk in the description but that's good!

Norfolk By North West
Steve Guttenberg travels on a cross country train while being shot at by a mad bastard in a Sopwith Camel

The Man In The High Newcastle University-
Guttenberg stars as a middle aged stoner, who tries to make his way through a diploma in Horticulture at the esteemed toon based learning establishment, whilst harbouring Nazi views (I dinnar man)

The Blair Norwich Project

A young boy (Anthony Blair, played by Gutenberg) dreams of turn the Labour Party a pale shade of blue, but his mum wants him to concentrate on his school career. Struggling to complete a piece of GCSE coursework on time, he heads off into the wilds of Norfolk to find the elusive one headed man.

Delia Smith Goes To Washington

Escaping the confines of her kitchen, Delia goes bird-watching only to be removed by Percy the Park Keeper (Guttenberg) because she kept shouting "WHERE ARE YOU?" at a lurking kingfisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back