Simon Jordan on Talk Sport now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah , I didn’t mean to come across as dissing him , I just don’t know much about him but reading this thread he seems a switched on sort of bloke and he has no time for the skunks- he’s ok in my book
Read his book marra.

If I'd sold a business for £75m I'd do fuck all for the rest of my life tbf
Aaaaah but these people think there was no luck involved whatsoever. They think they can do it again and again.

Last edited:

He’s class. Talks sense and doesn’t give a fuck who he upsets in a world where pundits don’t want to go against anyone else’s opinion. He’s not saying things to be contrary he’s saying like it is. Made a huge success of businesses, had a good crack at being a footballer and owned the club he supports. Not sure why people don’t like him.

He’s class. Talks sense and doesn’t give a fuck who he upsets in a world where pundits don’t want to go against anyone else’s opinion. He’s not saying things to be contrary he’s saying like it is. Made a huge success of businesses, had a good crack at being a footballer and owned the club he supports. Not sure why people don’t like him.
Jealous due to all of the above I’d image

He's a bit flash and in your face I suppose - first impressions of him are he's a bit of a twat and it's enough to put most off. After reading his book and understanding him a bit more I like him though and I like the fact he can take the piss out of himself.

He's a bit flash and in your face I suppose - first impressions of him are he's a bit of a twat and it's enough to put most off. After reading his book and understanding him a bit more I like him though and I like the fact he can take the piss out of himself.
He would be though given he has the money to be. There’s nothing wrong with him dressing differently or looking the way he is. Just annoys me the way people are shallow and can’t put things like that to one side.

He's a confident businessman, a winner, he's a bit like our two and I say that in a complimentary way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back