Simon Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrreal

The lad from Tudhoe, had a good week!

132 and 162 in mid-week cup ties and an average 328* in the league against Mainsforth on Saturday. The innings consisted of a mere 20 fours and 32 sixes :eek: haha!

Anyone seen the lad play much? Apparently he is no pro, just a local lad.

That John Rowntree from Houghton had a good weekend. A grand total of 0 runs in 2 innings ;)

yes i played against him on friday night wen he scored 162 not out against us hylton.

awesome player. local lad from tudhoe.

deserves a chance with durham.

best player in north east cricket locally i reckon.

I was gonna say had to be a short boundary but 328 at any level is tremendous. Needs to be playing at a a higher level clearly

Apparently he is a millionaire and isn't arsed about the money or the glory, just loves playign for his local team.

Unbelievable stats them though, going to try and get down and watch him sometime.

harmy said:
yes i played against him on friday night wen he scored 162 not out against us hylton.

awesome player. local lad from tudhoe.

deserves a chance with durham.

best player in north east cricket locally i reckon.

Surely only NEPL players would ever be considered for Durham?

Apparently he is a millionaire and isn't arsed about the money or the glory, just loves playign for his local team.

Unbelievable stats them though, going to try and get down and watch him sometime.

bahhhh some people get all the luck

jammy begger. Aye I think I may look out for a fixture to go and watch him too

jammy begger. Aye I think I may look out for a fixture to go and watch him too

He's at the Riggs 6 th August Ed come through will buy you a beer watch our lads knock him over :). Seen him loads he is class, short boundary at Tudhoe but still some score. Think the West Indian played in the Stamford game he is ok as well. Recon he is ok for money and plays for the love of it. His father is still a canny bat as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back