Sibley returns to Surrey

I wonder how many runs he would have to score to ever be considered by England again. While McCullum is coach I doubt we’ll ever see him again.

I wonder how many runs he would have to score to ever be considered by England again. While McCullum is coach I doubt we’ll ever see him again.

I'd say even under Baz there's still a role for an opener who can stick around regardless of strike rate. On the premise they're actually scoring runs though which he wasn't

I'd say even under Baz there's still a role for an opener who can stick around regardless of strike rate. On the premise they're actually scoring runs though which he wasn't
Not a according to this.

I disagree but that doesn’t mean I discount Sibley. They would work with him to be more positive as he had done with Lees.

He only has one scoring shot. One way to keep new punters from attending would be having to watch him. Horrific on the eye for entertainment
I've been his biggest critic but I also believe players can adapt and change. He has been working on his technique and scored a good hundred early season looking fluent through the offside and straight down the ground. That said he hasn't scored the weight of runs to be considered anyway.

Surprised at this, I don’t think Surrey need him at all.
We are short on openers TBF. He wasn't getting a lookin when Rory and Rocky were on it, but Rhino (Ryan Patel) isn't a natural opened and IF Burns gets called back up we're fucked. Makes sense - he didn't want to leave, but felt he needed regular cricket to push for an England spot.

I'm delighted - didn't want him to go in the first place

We are short on openers TBF. He wasn't getting a lookin when Rory and Rocky were on it, but Rhino (Ryan Patel) isn't a natural opened and IF Burns gets called back up we're fucked. Makes sense - he didn't want to leave, but felt he needed regular cricket to push for an England spot.

I'm delighted - didn't want him to go in the first place

Burns isn’t getting called up marra ;)

Don’t get me wrong, Crawley is dog shit, I’d rather see WHED opening for England.

Back