Shrewsbury and Doncaster away tickets on sale Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is for some. Not everyone in Yorkshire will be off, in case that affects travel arrangements.
The drive down should be fine. The A1 bottle necks when it turns to dual carriageway after Ferrybride, but that's about it. I'm assuming they finished widening the slip road down there?

The drive down should be fine. The A1 bottle necks when it turns to dual carriageway after Ferrybride, but that's about it. I'm assuming they finished widening the slip road down there?

I'm very rarely on that part of the motorway so couldn't say. It'll probably be straight down the M1 from work for me providing I can get a ticket.

Ferrybride?....you running some sort of speed dating on your trip south?;)

It's not Gretna y'knarr

So is parking a fuck on at Doncaster? Just trying to plan what time I'd need to try get away from work.

We parked on a grass verge for nowt for the pre season friendly but you probably can't for a league game. The ground is out of town near an outlet centre, a couple of family pubs and not much else

@CWaters_SAFC: Away Tickets Update - Shrewsbury Town & Doncaster Rovers

Both games will go on sale on Thursday 20th September

Shrewsbury will start on 39+ BCP
Doncaster will start on 22+ BCP

Next phases will be announced on - SAFC tomorrow

@CWaters_SAFC: Shrewsbury Town Away Ticket prices

Adult £20
Over 65/ Student/ Young Adult (19yrs-23yrs) £15
Juniors (12yrs-18yrs) £8
Under 12 – free when purchased with an adult ticket

@CWaters_SAFC: Doncaster Rovers Away Ticket prices

Adult £21
Over 60/ 22-24yrs £17
18-21yrs £13
Under 18 £8
Under 12 £5

Hoping for Shrewsbury never been there before

I'm working in Peterborough the week we play Donny, only 40 minutes on the Train. Hopefully they have tickets left on Friday when I get Paid

Was really looking forward to Doncaster but just realised I'm away ffs
Me too mate

Edit: wife said "u ain't going as it's our anniversary"

Crewe to Shrewsbury....a reasonable £8;65p day return....that price helped keep the total train fare from Edin. to £25;50p (with a railcard)...Back up on the 17;52 from Shrewsbury, so no need to move sharpish after full-time...a leisurely stroll instead....
Aye mate

We are all on said 17.52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back