Short Term Emergency Centre Forward Who Would You Go For?

If we are talking about shite old forwards I thought that judtkiewicz was a handful for us at birmingham a couple of months back.
Certainly be a decent target man who'd be able to hold the ball up for us which was a big issue when we didn't have Stewart on the pitch earlier in season.

Is he cup tied, for our Wembley push.
I realise none of your men really touched the ball when you played Premier League Brighton , but if they were on the pitch that still cup ties them, so no use to us.

Unused sub - which cup ties him I think?

Don't let that stop you though.

Going to be a tough one. Ross was roughly a goal a game in this league. Not many out there AVAILABLE that will have that stat. We were saying Ross was worth so much million, that's the money to replace.
It all depends what the board remit was. We are safe this season which was the goal. Good chance finish above mid table which exceeds, the sheer fact we are within play offs is short of a miracle. If the board want to invest then great but January transfer window and clubs know now we are desperate, we will be royally shafted by other clubs for any half decent player

Back