Shops offering student discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well it’s based on the kind of shit that gets posted. I’ll say no more as one particular poster is a bit fidgety with the report button.
No bother, I just thought you were of a mind that it’s cowardly to accuse people indirectly on here. Just checking we all know where you’re coming from to avoid any possible confusion or misinterpretation.

ted baker, jack wills permanently give a discount 10/20%, not fair on non students ?

Students should get fuck all the tax dodging smelly fuckers.....spend 4 years getting pissed and doing loads of drugs to get some shit degree and end up in a shite job that pays just under the threshold so they dont pay nothing back to the government

and ontop of that the tramps get discount here there and everywhere

No bother, I just thought you were of a mind that it’s cowardly to accuse people indirectly on here. Just checking we all know where you’re coming from to avoid any possible confusion or misinterpretation.

The person I’m referring to knows who he is.

Former BNP supporter who despises students. Does that narrow it down?

Students should get fuck all the tax dodging smelly fuckers.....spend 4 years getting pissed and doing loads of drugs to get some shit degree and end up in a shite job that pays just under the threshold so they dont pay nothing back to the government

Jealous as owt you like. Just like Gordon.

Which is exactly what they should be doing. You forgot the bucking though.

Students get free money for fuck all anorl the greedy bastards
What’s this money you talk of? I’ll get some for the bairn at university in Bristol

Keep up. It’s a private company

Last edited:
You get 10% discounts everywhere for anything these days. Member of the AA? Use special AA discounts. If you are with O2 for your mobile you grt discounts everywhere. I rarely use any of them, I have so many I can’t keep track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back