Shopping about for insurance and services

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
Never really been arsed, I’ve jut let my insurance and energy supply roll over and never bothered shopping about.

Noticed my building and contents had crept up a little from last year...I’ve managed to get a better policy for 1/3 of the price, saving near £500! (Added to that 2 for 1 on bait and cheap cinema tickets)

They must have been having my pants down for 9 years since I’ve owned the property on this policy alone.

Companies must make an absolute fortune from numpties like me. If like me you’re an arse, getting shopping about!

Christ man have you had cloth in your lugs for the last decade, who didn't know this! :lol:

I find it incredible that people don't have the energy to spend 20 mins (maxium) to save hundreds of pounds.

You must be minted mate.

Broadband, mobile, insurance on cars, house, motorbike, gas, electric all get switched when out of minimum contract. Save fortunes plus make fortunes on cashback sites.

I find it incredible that people don't have the energy to spend 20 mins (maxium) to save hundreds of pounds.

You must be minted mate.

Broadband, mobile, insurance on cars, house, motorbike, gas, electric all get switched when out of minimum contract. Save fortunes plus make fortunes on cashback sites.

Same here..........doddle these days anarl.

Apparently if you phone Chairman Stew's insurance company and say you're a MLF they will sort you right out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back