Shittest tv show you watch but enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know why but that programme about Australian Customs officers always seems to be on and I find myself watching it.

Every episode is pretty much the same.

Some drugs in a parcel at the mail centre
Chinese person bringing in a load of food that isn't allowed (and getting a fine)
Some Aussie bringing in a native souvenir from somewhere that also isn't allowed (usually doesnt get fined)
An angry European

All mixed up with the same half a dozen shots of planes taking off and landing.

Forged In Fire.

I didn’t think watching four virgins make swords would be compelling to watch, but it is.

I was about to post that, competitive blacksmithing - utter drivel but also utterly compelling. I have a soft spot for American Pickers which is two blokes digging through old barns finding crap which is apparently valuable.

I dont know why but that programme about Australian Customs officers always seems to be on and I find myself watching it.

Every episode is pretty much the same.

Some drugs in a parcel at the mail centre
Chinese person bringing in a load of food that isn't allowed (and getting a fine)
Some Aussie bringing in a native souvenir from somewhere that also isn't allowed (usually doesnt get fined)
An angry European

All mixed up with the same half a dozen shots of planes taking off and landing.

Recently saw a border patrol thing but set in Ireland. Same thing.
For some reason they're watchable but they are crap.

"How long are you staying here?"
"2 weeks"
"Why have you brought your chef knives with you? Are you intending to work?"
"No, I'm going to be cooking for friends"
"Why have you got your cv and a letter for a job interview in your bag?"

Curse of oak island - fuck all ever really happens but ive invested too much time in it to give up now
Sex and the city- rewatch it every year but I'm blaming the Mrs(no)

Is Storage Wars/Storage Hunters still on?

That was real drivel. I bet if you went to a dozen auctions in real life you would end up buying crap.
Yet they end up finding sports cars, helicopters, rare whisky, and in one episode loads of valuable elvis memorabilia.

It's almost like its staged.... ;)

Is Storage Wars/Storage Hunters still on?

That was real drivel. I bet if you went to a dozen auctions in real life you would end up buying crap.
Yet they end up finding sports cars, helicopters, rare whisky, and in one episode loads of valuable elvis memorabilia.

It's almost like its staged.... ;)

Hardcore Pawn used to be like that. Always selling Cadillacs, guitars used by famous musicians, really crap show and full of arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back