+++ Sheffield Wednesday v Birmingham kick off 2000 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports FootballSky Sports Ultra HDR+++

He'll be first choice at Brighton in a season or two.
I agree mate.
I remember when he moved from Charlton for a decent fee. I've followed how he's done and done well at crew and Oxford. I didn't realise his loan ended and straight out to Sheffield Wednesday. He's definitely gonna be first choice or sold for a big fee elsewhere.
Great numbers for his age. A year younger than Adam Richardson.

This shows why we are best off without Mowbray. 1 win from 9 he has now, won't be long until he's shown the door there. Rooney got sacked for less. Really is a poor tactical coach and it was on display tonight. Sadly for us, Beale doesn't seem much better.

That was a dreadful half of football.

Mowbray doesn't have the luxury of Ballard, Neil, Clarke, Roberts and Amad with Birmingham. And Sheff Wed just look absolutely shocking. Their chances of staying up rest on Poveda
We have some exceptional talents and they carried Mowbray and his dinosaur tactical approach, and are doing the same for Beale, whos actually improved on results from Mowbray despite being the most dour, boring guy ever. Shows how terrible Mowbray was :lol: :lol:

glad you all seemed to enjoy it :)
f***ing garbage wasn't it?.....just got home 2-0 win, its hard to find a positive in there apart from the result.
, except maybe Poveda, thought he looked tidy, atmosphere was flat as a witches, but after the couple of weeks we've had, hardly surprising.
Funnily enough I was so surprised they took their number 17 off at half time, thought he had us on toast, but I'll take it...Still in there punching, hopefully the results go our way tomorrow
Sadly playing like that, we won't stay up, simply not got the quality, but
Heads down, keep going eh?

f***ing garbage wasn't it?.....just got home 2-0 win, its hard to find a positive in there apart from the result.
, except maybe Poveda, thought he looked tidy, atmosphere was flat as a witches, but after the couple of weeks we've had, hardly surprising.
Funnily enough I was so surprised they took their number 17 off at half time, thought he had us on toast, but I'll take it...Still in there punching, hopefully the results go our way tomorrow
Last game of the season we draw, we get in the play offs and you stay up, we can hope!

A wins a win mate, 3 points and something to build on, hope you get yourselves out of it.

Down that end the result is all you need..

First 15 mins there was only one winner, Birmingham pushed you back, got in behind with ease multiple times, once you got the goal it seemed to give you a bit confidence then got the all important 2nd early in the second half.

Great win, a real grind but the result is what you needed

Last edited:

Back