Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur Premier League 18:00 Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is it not a foul on Moura then? The whole system is a joke, if by the letter of the law the ball hits Mouras arm then why can't it be brought back to a foul on him which was the reason he was going to the ground?
I'm with you about var but they'll not go and make decisions on fouls like that. Everything would be contested

There's a sending off that go's unpunished. That replay clearly shows a deliberate elbow to the face. VAR farce.

So not see the Kane effort but am I right from commentary that it was kicked off his arm from less than 5cms away then went towards Kane?

That's the core problem. The rule change so any touch from a hand of an attacking player in the build up to a goal is now counted as handball is idiocy.
It’s barmy it’s almost like the people making the rules have no idea how a football match is actually played out

with goals being chalked off for ball hitting the hand of a attacking player, I would think any ball hitting a defensive player should be hand ball, no matter where on the pitch it is, what’s good for the goose and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back